Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Peasant in Love


Looking into your eyes has become a weakness which I cannot afford. Your burning coals of eyes glowing my soul, pillow soft cheeks I cannot resist, and my mild heart beat becoming wilder... Supposed to be a warrior, a scholar alike, only to be a peasant in love. Only when looking into your eyes has become a weakness which I cannot afford, the price being all my affection rather than attention. My passion robbed and used for lover desires. While I should live to develop into who I am, rather I am developing who I am to live. Your love has become my life without my conscious approval. Had I knew looking into your eyes would had become a weakness which I cannot afford, a contingency plan for the payment of my soul, installed. Release me from this prison of fission and no decision, take away my fixations! Pains me to feel as though I've been betrayed. Love not measured by quantity but quality. No more room to better myself, only space for maintaining this feeling of emptiness. Do you try care when I am the only one caring? Can you be fair and consider me, my darling? Feeling trapped when looking into your eyes has become a weakness I cannot afford, is there a detour? Am I too late to date? Release me, take back your leash! Spare me the feast, give me my beast! No longer looking into your eyes, has become a weakness, which I cannot afford, I wish I kept to my chores...

No comments:

Post a Comment