Thursday, January 9, 2014

From Fucking to Loving

Wrote this thinking about how I would do myself if I could!

(No, not really!)
________

We paused for a moment,
Breathing heavy.
The shower,
Feels colder than before.

Looking down into her eyes,
To see if she was ready to go again.
Wait,
Since when did she become radiating?

Her stare drew me in.
When did this happen?
What was one a moment before,
Is now another.
____
We had began as strangers looking for a quick fix,
Simply fucking, became complex love making.
____

Now,
Holding one another gently,
Recklessly kissing,
Touching like lost lovers.

. . .

Completely embraced -
Cuddling coitus.
Captive of our sexual connection.
Can this be real?

She opened her arms to me,
I to her.
No matter the nature of transformation,
Rejection, denial, fear - all unbecoming.

________
We paused for a moment,
Looking down into her eyes,
Her stare drew me in.

We had began as strangers looking for a quick fix.

Now,
Completely embraced,
She opened her arms to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment