Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Revive of My Reflections Crying Eyes

I reach for reoccurring requiems to take away the worrisome
reclaiming the irrational with the resolution I am the wrathful one
a resonating response to the repercussion of the wretched one
retrieving rosaries and reigniting rage following his wonder son
requesting redemption with my burden of wallow reruns
a reluctant knight of resilience remembering Romans and wickedness

repeating these vows.... 
remembering I will die... 
but not until... 
the revive of my reflection crying eyes

righteous reactions to nature's resignation of wordoid spins
repressing reasons we make our resounding warrior skins
'though rude I am ready for the reign of the wondered one
yet really the royal rival is not running in the wild kingdom above
the revered is the roulette we revolve our wasteful succumb
such remedy is not a responsibly to the reverend watching sums
revelation of our veneration is no rushing reservation to our wishful becomes
reflecting on reverence of reality's rules as I dig deeper wounds 'til numb

repeating these vows.... 
remembering I will die... 
but not until... 
the revive of my reflection crying eyes

I reach for reoccurring requiems to take away the worrisome
a resonating response to the repercussion of the wretched one
requesting redemption with my burden of wallow reruns
repressing reasons we make our resounding warrior skins
'though rude I am ready for the reign of the wondered one
the revered is the roulette we revolve our wasteful succumb
revelation of our veneration is no rushing reservation to our wishful becomes
reflecting on reverence of reality's rules as I dig deeper wounds 'til numb

repeating these vows.... 
remembering I will die...
 but not until... 
the revive of my reflection crying eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment